From minor dings to major collision damage, at NVAB our auto body repair technicians have the knowledge and training to restore your car to like-new condition.
From the smallest scratch, to the heaviest wreck. We can return your car to its pre-accident condition.
Expert Frame Repair & Alignment
We use the most accurate, reliable, state-of-the-art to measuring and alignment. We guarantee your frame is aligned perfectly back to factory specs.
Color Match Specialists
From a single stage color to today’s latest high-tech three stage metallic colors. We guarantee to match anything.
Custom Painting & Effects
From basic touch-ups and color changes, to pin striping, to highly detailed flame and racing effects.
Full service detailing
spray on truck bed liners
Water borne paint refinishing
glass replacement service
aluminum body and structural repair
carbon fiber repair
alloy aluminum wheel repair
we work on TESLA
nashoba valley auto body
We are here to help guide you through the process of repairing your car after an accident.
Contact us today to see how we can help you.
What not to do after an accident
Never drive an unsafe, damaged vehicle.
- NEVER DRIVE A VEHICLE AFTER THE AIR BAGS HAVE DEPLOYED!
- Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular body shop -- you can choose which shop does the work.
*Some insurance companies may want you to take your vehicle to their claims center before having your vehicle repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your vehicle at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the vehicle here.
What should i do after an accident?
- Get the name of the person(s) driving the other vehicle(s) involved along with their phone number, driver's license, vehicle license, & insurance information. Also try to obtain any witness' names and phone numbers. Note the location, time and date. And, if you have a camera or cell phone with a camera, take pictures.
- IMPORTANT:If the person(s) driving the vehicle(s) involved is reluctant to provide any of this information or if they do not have a valid driver's license or insurance, notify the police and your insurance agent immediately.
- Contact Nashoba Valley Auto Body and we will set up a tow or an appointment to get your vehicle in our shop. If you need alternative transportation ask us to set up a rental car for you.
- Contact the Insurance Company responsible and let them know where the vehicle is and/or where it is going and ask for a claim number. If the Insurance Company wants to examine your vehicle at your house or in their claims center, you have the choice of doing this, or you can inform the Insurance Company that you are dropping the vehicle at the shop of your choice and they can see the vehicle there. Remember, you're free to choose.
- Call Nashoba Valley Auto Body and give us the claim number. From this point on, NVAB will negotiate on your behalf to insure that your vehicle will be returned to it's pre-loss condition.
Do I need more than one estimates?
No you are not required by Massachusetts law to obtain more than one apraisial or estimate. Your only obligation is to choose the shop of your choice and inform the insurance company where the vehicle is going.
Can I choose the shop of my choice?
You have the right to go to the local skilled repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular Auto Body shop but may try to persuade you to use the shops of their choice.
Will my vehicle be the same?
Your vehicle will be esthetically and structurally equal to its pre-accident condition.
Who pays the tow bill?
The Insurance Company is responsible for paying for your repairs they are also responsible for paying the tow bill to the shop of your choice. If the Insurance Company selected a shop and you prefer to go elsewhere, they are still obligated to pay for the additional tow.
How to care for your cars new paint?
Here are some general tips that we hope you will find valuable...
From the PPG website....
- In the first 90 days after a new paint job -
It is recommended that you not wax or polish the vehicle. This will allow the finish to completely dry and cure. (When you are ready to wax, do not use silicone containing or super polymer containing waxes or polishes) Today's finishes do not need such extreme protection and if your vehicle were involved in an accident, the removal of such waxes would be time consuming and expensive.
- In the first 30 days after a new paint job -It is recommended that you not use a commercial car wash. Stiff brushes or sponges could mar the finish and damage the surface. Wash the vehicle by hand with cool clean water only. Be sure to use a soft cloth or sponge.
- Wash the vehicle in the shade only - Never in the sun.
- Do not dry wipe the vehicle... always use clean cool water. Dry wiping can cause scratches to the finish.
- Extreme heat or cold should be avoided. Keep the vehicle parked in the shade whenever possible.
- Avoide driveing on gravel roads. Chipping the finish is easily done in the first 30 days.
- Do not park under trees which are known to drop sap or near large factories with heavy smoke fallout. Sap and industrial fallout can tarnish or spot a new finish.
- Please keep in mind that trees also attract birds. Bird droppings have a high acid content and will damage a new freshly painted surface. If it happens, wash the area off as quickly as possible.
- Do not spill gasoline, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid or windshield solvent on the new finish. If you do...Rinse it off immediately with water. Try not to dry wipe the area. If you must do so gently.
- Do not scrape ice or snow from the surface. Your snow scraper will act very much like a paint scraper on a freshly painted surface.
- Use common sense... If you think some substance or action may be hard on the paint, it probably will.
Our auto body repair technicians have the knowledge and training to restore your car to like-new condition.
Come in and see us or contact us below. We look forward to hearing from you.